trusting you was my biggest mistakes! (sisters or shitters?) | ☆ Built for Sins™☆
nak pergi mane tu?
Dashboard | Follow

05 March 2012

trusting you was my biggest mistakes! (sisters or shitters?)

Jari jemari cOmel Cik adinda Obey-bie yang menari atas key-bOard tepat jam 3:36 PM | Comment
Dania's here. . . 
I don’t know, Maybe they were right, that you are just some fucking DRAMAQUEEN, user and asshole. . Why did I ever consider you my best friend? I’ll never know. . Every time I ask someone about your actions towards me, it gets more and more clearer, you’re a fucking douche-bag of a person. . (talam) You bullshit your way with words when you say you’re the one i should trust on, but your fuckin dickhead actions prove you wrong, and prove that you’re a person that I don’t want anything to do with in my life. . 
Consider yourself dead and gone to me. . i hate you. . damn shitters. . TTYN!!

xoxo-Jijie :')

0 budak comel :'):

Instagram